Fireside Pros offers a Vent-Free Option on NG or LP fuel systems, with your choice of burner and log style.
Harmony Burners and Matching Log Sets by White Mountain Our Harmony Burner serves as the basis for our premium line of meaty, massive log sets – the Wildwood and Canyon. The Harmony Burner line includes a special extended burner bed model. Special baffles within the burner induce movement in the flow of gas to accentuate the naturally flickering flames.
- Meatier Log Sets and Taller Flames
- Choose Wildwood Refractory, Super Wildwood Refractory, or Canyon Ceramic Fiber Log Set
- 24-inch (38,000 Btu) and 30-inch (40,000 Btu) models in Vented/Vent-Free
- Choose Regular or Expanded Ember Bed – an extra inch of glowing embers
- Millivolt models include an on/off switch – operate with Empire remote controls and thermostats
- Intermittent Pilot models include a variable flame height thermostat remote control
- Variable Flame models include a variable flame height remote control
- Choose LP or Natural Gas
- Burners and Log Sets Made in USA
Empire manufactures log sets and burners to suit any application in sizes ranging from 16 inches to 30 inches, in Natural Gas and LP.
We offer both ceramic fiber and traditional refractory concrete logs. Each log is hand-painted to bring out the rich detail.
Our Vent-Free Burners are approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox. They may be also installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system.
For applications where you want the ambiance of a fire without the heat, our Millivolt and manual burners are also certified for installation as decorative vented log sets. Because it is “decorative,” the burner may not operate by thermostat and the installer must block the fireplace damper partially open. A flue-damper clamp is included with every burner.
White Mountain Hearth Charred Oak Log Set (LS-24C2) on a Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner with variable remote control system (VFSV-24).
Shown with a 36-inch Breckenridge Deluxe Vent-Free Firebox (VFD36FB0L) trimmed in black louvers, black hood, and shown with optional Brick Liner,
black frame, black door frame and black arch doors (DVF-36BL, VFY-36-SBL, and VFR-36-SCBL). The Cherry Finish on the 36-inch Corner Cabinet Mantel
(EMC-36-C) adds drama and warmth to any setting.
From the curve of each log to the height of the stack, your White Mountain Hearth Log Set complements the burner pattern for a lifelike fire. Complete the illusion with one of our optional Ember Bed Kits and Platinum Glowing Embers.
Your White Mountain Hearth Vent-Free log set creates a consistent, controlled heat – without dangerous flare-ups or chilling die-downs. These gas logs warm your room quickly and efficiently, while using about half the energy of a vented gas log.
Toss the Matches, Grab the Remote Control
Our Millivolt burners include an on/off switch but offer the option of using a wall thermostat, an on/off remote control, a thermostat/remote, and even a programmable remote. A thermostat may be added only when the burner is used as a vent-free heater.
Take charge of your new 99.9 percent efficient Vent-Free variable log set with White Mountain Hearth’s standard, two-button remote control. Adjust the flame height from a low glow to a roaring fire or any comfort level in between.
Our Intermittent Pilot systems – available in Slope Glaze and Harmony burners – eliminate the standing pilot for even greater fuel savings. IP systems include a thermostat remote control and must be installed in Vent-Free applications only. For vented applications, we offer a non-thermostat remote (FRIP).
Even our manually controlled log sets offer three heat levels, to keep the cold winds at bay without overheating the room.
Harmony Burners and Matching Log Sets
Our Vent-Free Harmony Burner serves as the basis for our premium line of meaty, massive log sets – the Wildwood and Canyon. Special baffles within the burner induce movement in the flow of gas to accentuate the naturally flickering flames.
Expanded ember bed models add another inch of glowing embers at the front of the fireplace.
- Standard and Expanded Bed burners
- 24-inch (38,000 Btu) and 30-inch (40,000 Btu) models
- Millivolt models include an on/off switch but will operate with Empire remote controls and
- Intermittent Pilot models include a variable flame height thermostat remote control (30 percent turndown) (VFXI & VFNI)
- Choose Super Wildwood Refractory, Wildwood Refractory, or Canyon Ceramic Fiber Log Set
- Standing Pilot models include a variable flame height remote control and thermostat (VFXV)
For applications where you want fire without heat, our Millivolt and IP burners are also certified for installation as decorative vented log sets. Because it is “decorative,” the burner may not operate by thermostat and the installer must block the fireplace damper partially open. A flue-damper clamp is included, and non-thermostat remote controls are available.
Slope Glaze Burners and Matching Log Sets
Our popular Slope Glaze Burners raise the standard for dancing flames. Internal ceramic beads tumble the gas to create exceptionally realistic flame movement. Seven log looks from which to choose.
- 16, 18, 24 and 30-inch Vent-Free Burners – up to 38,000 Btu
- Millivolt (VFSR), Manual (VFSM), Intermittent Pilot (VFSE), and Variable Flame (VFSV) models
- Choose from four Refractory and three Ceramic Fiber Log Sets